Monday, May 25, 2009

My Entry to xsparkage's Contest!

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend (for those in the US). I actually just got back from Vegas this morning and it was pretty fun! I got to meet an old friend on Saturday and then compete on Sunday, fun stuff =). Anyways, I did some shopping since the tax isn't as high as in California. Oh Cali, always the odd one out. But yeah I stopped by MAC and Sephora; I finally picked up Chrome Yellow which I've been wanting for a while. I'll post the stuff I got tomorrow.

To more important things...this is my entry to Leesha's (xsparkage) contest! My inspiration is from Rogue from X-Men: The Animated Series. She's my all-time favorite X-men so I just had to base my entry off her. Personally, I hate her representation in the X-men movies (plus I'm not too big a fan of Anna Paquin) because she seems so weak, when she really isn't. Anyways, I didn't do a tutorial on this look but maybe I'll do it for halloween =)



1 comment:

  1. Pretty version, I like that you did your hair too! Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete