Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Smokey Green and Brown, Pareo-inspired

Hi everyone! I know I haven't been posting in so long, it seems like I can never get a really long break! I just started summer school last week so I'm fairly busy trying to study for an upcoming midterm. Anyways, this is a look I came up with a couple of days ago. I was inspired my Tahitian-print pareo (also known as a sarong, wrap-around, lava-lava) which had a Turtle design on it. You can see my tutorial (I show the pareo in it) here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HshdrEijluY


Products used:

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC "Rubenesque" paint pot
NYX Jumbo pencil in Yellow
NYX "Yellow" e/s
Coastal Scents 78 Palette (golden-brown, dark brown e/s)
Jane "Browny Points" e/s
Jane "Sage" e/s
NYX "Mermaid Green" e/s
Sephora "Midnight Black" e/s
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil
Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner
L'oreal HIP Cream Liner
Ardell Wispies

Face:
ELF Mineral Foundation in Warm
ELF Bronzer in Warm Tan
ELF All-Over Color Stick in Persimmon
NYX "Latte" Mosaic blush
CS Contour & Blush Palette

Lips:
MUFE Camouflage Palette No. 4
NYC "Cafe" lipstick
CS "Oasis" lip smack

1 comment: