Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tutorial: MAC Chrome Yellow + Bitter Cut-crease


Hi there! I just uploaded a tutorial today on this dramatic cut-crease look. Follow the link for the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcLth6kXJm0

I think cut-crease looks are fun to do once in a while. If you have eyes like me, if my liner is too thick the lid color isn't visible with my eyes open. For looks like these, I usually "cut" my crease higher than my natural crease is. I would have to say that for those of you that can't wear pink eyeshadow (because it might make you look tired), I would use purple eyeshadow for the lower lashline.

Products used:

Eyes:
UDPP
Mehron AQ Palette - Yellow base
MAC "Chrome Yellow"
MAC "Bitter"
CS 78 Palette - Yellow-green, highlight e/s
Sephora "Midnight Black"
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
MAC "Gold Mode" pigment
Urban Decay 1999 eyeliner
Jesse's Girl "Sparkle Red" e/s
MAC "Sketch" e/s
Ardell Wispies

Face:
Covergirl Tinted Moisturizer
MUFE No. 4 Camouflage Concealer
NYC Loose Powder
Illamasqua "Thrust" blush
CS Contour & Blush palette

Lips:
MAC "Magenta" lipliner
MAC "Naughty You" dazzle lipstick



No comments:

Post a Comment