Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday look: Thanksgiving

Hi everyone! I decided that this year I'm going to do a series of holiday looks for you. Since Thanksgiving is coming up, I wanted to share with you the look I'll be wearing to our family dinner. I tried this combo last week and I liked it so much that I figure it would be appropriate for fall/Thanksgiving holidays =)

Here's the link to the tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGOeSOqKtzY

Products used:

Eyebrows: Rimmel Dark Brown brow pencil

Eyes:
UDPP
Pixi Pink e/s (lid)
Sugarpill Flamepoint e/s (crease)
MAC Showstopper e/s (darken)
MAC Prized e/s (highlight)
Ardell Wispies

Face:
Covergirl Tinted Moisturizer
MUFE No. 4 Camouflage Concealer
CS Contour & Blush palette
NARS Dolce Vita blush
MAC Luna cream color base

Lips:
Revlon Colorstay lipstick in Top Tier Truffle



No comments:

Post a Comment