Friday, August 7, 2009

Birthday, Vegas Weekend, and Chun-Li


Hey everyone! Before I get into the makeup tutorial part of this post I just wanted to say HI! I haven't been keeping up with this blog and I know I really should. There have been numerous times when I would want to put up an FOTD but could never find the time to =/. Anyways, so a lot has been going on lately. I'm still fairly busy with school (I'm taking summer school) and dancing, so I'm not making videos as much as I'd like. Annnnd it's August! Well what's so good about August?

It's the month when I was born =). I turned 21 this past week and it's such a milestone in everyone's lives that I've just been trying to enjoy it. I'm heading to Vegas this weekend to celebrate (and attend a dance show/workshop haha) so that should be interesting! I'm definitely gonna stop by the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace this time. I've been wanting to check out the MAC Pro store. There will be a haul coming up of course ;]

Now on to the makeup. Today's look is my final tutorial for the Video Game Heroines Series. I decided to do it on Chun-Li from Street Fighter. Since I was a kid, Chun-Li was always my favorite female character in Street Fighter (Cammy was second). I thought that doing a look on her would be appropriate as the final look of the series, seeing that she's known as the "First Lady of Fighting Games." Yatta!

Products used:

Eyes:
UDPP
Mehron Paradise AQ palette
MAC "Chrome Yellow" e/s
MAC "Gold Mode" pigment
Coastal Scents 78 Palette (navy blue and blue e/s)
Sephora "Midnight Black" e/s
Clinique "Black Icicle" duo
Maybelline Navy expertwear eyeliner
Coastal Scents Gel Liner in Indigo blue (?)
No brand name falsies

Face:
NYX Twin Cake in Perfect Tan
The Body Shop Hot Brights Blush

Lips:
MUFE Camouflage Concealer palette
CS "Oasis" lip smack
Revlon "Infinite rose" mineral lipglaze

1 comment: