Monday, July 13, 2009

Tropical/Summer Rainbow Eyes

Hey all! I know I haven't been updating this thing and I REALLY should but summer school and dancing have just been getting the better of me. I hope all of you are having a great summer so far! Anyways, I came up with this look while playing with my Sugar Punch Out palette that I got from itsjudytime. I was debating on posting a tutorial for this because I was completely out of my makeup game that day, but oh what the hell! If it really bugs me I might just redo the video haha.

Link to tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ycWCqi5U44

Products used:

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC "Rubenesque" p/p
Sugar Punch Out Palette
MAC "Shroom"
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil
Maybelline Expertwear eyeliner
L'oreal HIP Cream Liner

Face:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Toast and True Beige
Covergirl Loose Powder "Translucent Medium"
The Body Shop Hot Brights Blush in Pink

Lips:
MAC "Magenta" lip liner
NYC "Sugarplum" lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment