Thursday, March 12, 2009

VIDEO GAME HEROINES Series: Rinoa Heartilly

Whaaaaa?!!!! Yeah new tutorial. My brain is fried with Business Ethics and I figured I'd take a break and play with makeup. No seriously, I'm going to study right after I post this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-Gpwe_Vkj4











Pictures of Rinoa:
What I used:
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC "Vanilla" Pigment
Coastal Scents 78 Palette (white & blue e/s)
MAC "Sea and Sky" Mineralize Duo
Clinique "Black Icicle" Duo
Maybelline Colossal Mascara
Maybelline Clear Mascara
Rimmel Soft Kohl eyeliner
Rimmel Eyebrow pencil
False Eyelashes #117 (no brand name)
Face:
Givenchy Mister Mat Foundation Primer
ELF Mineral Foundation in Medium
Make Up For Ever Concealer Palette No. 4
Blush from 78 palette

Lips:
NYC "Sugar plum" lipstick
MAC "Wonderstuck" lustreglass



No comments:

Post a Comment